Tikka M695

I've just bought a second hand tikka m695. Seems spot on. What's the general opinion?
Cheers

Im a big fan of older tikkas I have'2 one in 6mmbr and the other in a 20 tac, great actions, and years ago when I went stalking in Scotland I used a tikka 270. Great rifle and action but I don't like the 270 calibre,

Good choice and I hope it lasts you years,

Bob

Im a big fan of older tikkas I have'2 one in 6mmbr and the other in a 20 tac, great actions, and years ago when I went stalking in Scotland I used a tikka 270. Great rifle and action but I don't like the 270 calibre,

Bob

Cheers

Bob

Ha ha, it is a .270. I don't mind it.

superb rifles. had a number of m595 short action tikka's and two m695 long action tikka's. the one was a m695 stainless synthetic in 270. shot well. superb calibre.
got a m695 stainless laminate in 25/06 now. again superb calibre and rifle.

laminate stock is very nice with the stainless action and barrel. shoots superb also

Bought a 695 new in 25.06 a few years ago now. Still used almost weekly as its a cracking rifle to shoot, you won't be disappointed.

I have a 695 thats been worked on by Redmist, it was a 25-06 but is now 275 Rigby chambered (7x57), it shoots very well, with loads from 140 - 165 Gn into less than .5" at 100m , cold bore shot. Fallow hate it, pigs like it even less. Me, I love it.

Good fortune with yours, it will do you well, I'm sure.

You did the right thing buying it . Got a s/s in 6.5 x55 and put it in a boyds camo green stock . Shoots same hole on good days if their is no piolet error

All the older Tikkas are excellent, I've built a good few on the actions now and they are still tight as the day they were made.

happy with mine in 6.5 swede. Not that i've got to shoot it much...i lent it to a French lady who was a seriously good shot. I'm now nervous that it will show me up...

Ive built numerous great shooting rifles using both 695 and 595 as donors.

They are superb as a base to make a semi custom stalking rifle on, then again, so is the T3

Hi Acm
Boyds do a stock for the tikka t3 695 and 595 already inleted. I did have to sand down the barrel chanel a little bit so it was free floating and put yacht varnish to seal.
Pendle

Back