Hello all Members;

BGRedden

Moved to Norfolk from Grampian two years ago and now keen to resume stalking. For past 25 years (until we moved) I organised my own stalking (& shooting) syndicates over 6000 acres of ground I had rights over, so I'm an experienced stalker. Was a British Deer Society Grampian Region Committee Member for a number of years.
I'm not interested in paying to stalk, but would help out if control activities needed in south Norfolk/north Suffolk areas.
Looking forward to being a contributing member of the forum.
Best Regards
to All
BGR
Brian G Redden
:cool:

Last edited:
Moved to Norfolk from Grampian two years ago and now keen to resume stalking. For past 25 years (until we moved) I organised my own stalking (& shooting) syndicates over 6000 acres of ground I had rights over, so I'm an experienced stalker. Was a British Deer Society Grampian Region Committee Member for a number of years.
I'm not interested in paying to stalk, but would help out if control activities needed in south Norfolk/north Suffolk areas.
Looking forward to being a contributing member of the forum.
Best Regards
to All
BGR
Brian G Redden
:cool:

Neither am I . . . come to think of it i'm not interested in paying for diesel, bullets, clothing, food, Xmas pressies either - good luck !!! :rofl:

Back