isuzu

tom

HI guys i am getting a new truck so i have to get some info on various ones ,any feed back on isuzu denver etc it will be new , it is not talked about much wondered if anybody has any experience with them .
cheers
Tom

Picked up a new Denver at the beginning of September. 2,800 miles on it to date and so far so good! They are a bit of a niche vehicle and not many about so they don't get talked about much like you say.

Malcolm (sikamalc) on here has had one since 2007 I believe and rates his too.

Alex

I have one, and it's ok, replaced a Mitsubishi. It is comfortable and easy to drive and seems to go anywhere I want to go.I would say however that I have a defender as well for short trips and annoying my wife!

Also I beleive it's the only Double cab that will tow 3 ton. Most of the others will only 2.5-2.8 ton.
There is a John Deere dealership near me who now have an Isuzu franchise, they have sold over 50 units this year, so they can't be that bad.

Hi Tom, I have one the 3.0L LE auto, just a year old now and done 20000, today. An excellent motor smooth ride plenty of leg room for back seats and brilliant off road. Grinds through mud in low range, switches from 2w high to 4w high on the move at a touch of a button up to 60 mph. Average fuel consumption over 20000 29.3 mpg. If you want to blast off the boy racers hit the power button on the gear box and it turns into a dragster, but fuel consumption drops to 6mpg. You can probably guess that I'm impressed. :thumb::D

Thanks boys ,it sounds good to me ! i have been quoted 20k on the road with bfgoodridge tyres ,tow bar and spray on liner so with vat back that is 16k which sounds good to me .
all the best
Tom

Thanks boys ,it sounds good to me ! i have been quoted 20k on the road with bfgoodridge tyres ,tow bar and spray on liner so with vat back that is 16k which sounds good to me .
all the best
Tom

Just a point - £20K ask is £16,666 (ok, 16,666.66) net of VAT. Not £16K

yes thanks for that ! i guess you must be in to figures where as i am in to stalking !

Back