Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair brain.

Hair brain.

I know I run the risk of ridicule making this post, but if it can help someone else avoid the situation then itís got to be worth itÖ

Whilst the deer I shoot donít have many ticks on them, there are always a few keds. I hang my deer in a lean-to during the winter, using a length of cord to hang them from a beam. What I realised this year is that the keds crawl up the carcass, up the back leg and then onto the cord and wait for me to come back in again. Then as I brush by they climb on board, usually ending up in my hair.

A word of advice: Donít whatever you do, pull a ked from your hair at the dinner table. Leave the table and deal with it elsewhere. I think itíll be months before my wife comes anywhere near me again.

Please package some up and send them to me....she is getting broody! And might just save the snip!!!

Are you Kedding us

Steyr 243 and Tika 308 will be very jealous! If a ked landed on their heads it would slide straight off, it would be like a Ked winter Olympics! Don't worry chaps, 'Bald is beautiful'!

you know what they say mr b,grass doesnt grow on a busy street

I have heard that some of the Midland bunch are folically challenged, never mind Just tell Mr B its a Solar Panel for a Sex Machine

There was a time when I was able to keep a comb in full time employment, but now it's just on a part time basis. Following the inevitable remarks from caring friends about my new emerging skin, I pointed out to them that grass does not grow on a busy street. Then one of the smart arses replied in double quicktime, that it does not grow in a desert either.

I`d like to post a reply, but i`m having trouble seeing the screen; this great mop of hair keeps falling across my eyes!!

me and steyr243 have the same problem ,i think i will get a perm to keep it out of my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308
    me and steyr243 have the same problem ,i think i will get a perm to keep it out of my eyes
    and a blue rinse to boot, atleast you wont look like ronald anymore,

i gave bernad a clip the other day, bit of glue mate ,and you could look as if you are not a day over forty

if you shaved off all your hair that should prevent any further keds moving in, and perhaps offer your hair for sale in the classifeids, i know 2 members that may be interested