Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does a Bear shoite in the woods?

Does a Bear shoite in the woods?

Bear Grylls.... Heard rumours the boy scout lookalike is a total fraud but he yet again pops up with another survival show.

Don't tell my 12 year old son that :: Bear is his hero

It does tell you at the start of every show that he uses help and advice so hardly a fraud. Showman perhaps though ?

I expect it is more to do with the TV producers, I know a guy who has filmed a lot with him over the years and by all accounts he is Mr Survival & is quite capable of stepping over the line.

Note they are all head to toe in his brand of kit.Next week they drink there own piss,for a personal fortune of ten million would you ????

Laugh is cant see Princes Anne giving Mike Tindall a peck on the lips come the Easter family gathering this year.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

it was staying in hotels that made discovery channel tell im to go away spelt with an f .but the viewing masses wanted im back and tv has never stood in the way of truth if the dollars are flowing.or was it the man asked too many sheckels for his work and they thought we,ll badmouth him.guess thats 1 truth we,ll never know

Yeah. The guy got busted camping out in a hotel on one of his grueling wilderness adventures. I don't bother with him.~Muir

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    He did a good thing about the foreign legion years ago, before anyone knew who he was...imho it has gone downhill from there.
    I personally rate Ray Mears, although when he survives in the woods he usually makes all the furniture for a living room , I don't know if I'd find the time myself!

He was never in the SAS as he claimed either...

Any volunteers to be his cameraman?.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"