Women and bathing

youve never lived till youve been with a dirty woman,and by god they dont even let go of their chips in wigan,

up north we like them in plain wrappers ,all that makeup i would be scared of sliding off, ,,,and i dont want to damage my trigger finger,:rofl:

Too much washing is bad for your skin,bodies are reasonably self cleansing,showering twice a day is definitely not good for you and us old uns only used to bath once a week and strip wash at other times.However if one is indulging in certain pastimes it is necessary for females to wash otherwise they may end up with a body like a plasterers radio.

youve never lived till youve been with a dirty woman,and by god they dont even let go of their chips in wigan,

Thanks for the heads up.... If ever I decide to go to Wigan, I shall visit the fish counter at Asda a couple of times first for a bit of preparation. :D

Thanks for the heads up.... If ever I decide to go to Wigan, I shall visit the fish counter at Asda a couple of times first for a bit of preparation. :D

You'd have to sleep in it a week to get used to some of the women I've met :eek: very much a case of look but don't touch !:D

Liz the first ,queen of England washed once a year regardless of needing a bath or not:norty:

A Q of E is -unlike those in the survey- not going to make public how often she washes, or when, especially at a time when it is a morally-loaded question (bathing was considered lustful, and even Papist, by the more puritanical elements of society). A joke was therefore required.

Back