price to RFD a rifle - Bedford

urx

I'm looking to RFD a rifle from Bedford to Edinburgh and the seller has been quoted £50 plus courier which sounds rather harsh.
Anyone know a good RFD round Bedford that would ship for a more reasonable sum?
Cant be too far away as I don't want to put the seller to hassle

I got ripped off by a Montrose RFD............£50 to handover a rifle from York Guns. Told him there & then he'd seen the last of me & not been back in there since. Shot himself in the foot well & truly as I spend a LOT in gun shops

What about Bedford country pursuits ltd in Bedford ? Never used them personally or you could try a search on Guntrader

Ask your local RFD to task TNT to collect the firearm from the seller's home address.
TNT will do this at an arranged date and within a time span.
TNT will then carry it to your local RFD from where you can collect it. Cost of collection and carriage to your RFD should be no more than £25.
I used this procedure a few months ago when I bought my Finnlight from one of our SD members. It was completely hassle free.

As rfd, i know average cost of posting is only about £15, often £12. The rest is a 1 minute job on a spreadsheet. Receiving items, 1 minute work. Signing them over to the new owner, max 3 minutes

Well Done an honest reply mate, too many other Rfds would lie through their teeth about the problems of this and that to bump the price up.

Back