Thread: New member

I have just joined the directory in the hope of chatting to like minded people and hopefully getting some guidance on where I may find some stalking locally.

I live near to Kington in Herefordshire and enjoy rough shooting, foxing and rabbit shooting in the area. Unfortunately stalking permissions seem to be hard to come by around here despite a good head of deer.

I have been been stalking for about six years and have been lucky enough to take fallow, roe and muntjac in that time. I shoot a Tikka T3 .243 for the deer and foxes and .22 or .17HMR for rabbits.

I would be grateful if anyone knows of any stalking in or around Herefordshire or is looking for a syndicate member.

I look forward ward to hearing from members.

Last edited by Chrismac1978; 28-02-2015 at 15:12. Reason: Mistake made before

a bit out of the way for me but I am sure there are a few forum members local to you.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome! another Herefordian! even better a north rural Herefordian . Are you also aware that the Hereford Club is based in Kington a very relaxed club with a 30yrd range great for .22 and use of outdoor ranges for the .17 and .243. Several of our members (including me) enjoy rough shooting so there may be some of these like minded people you are looking for if you want more info drop me a pm.

Safe shooting

Welcome Chris and great offer from Scooby