Hello the deer stalkers

TE4

Hi there, just signed up as I want to get into deer stalking. I live in Colwall, Malvern. and want to find out more about stalking , how to get a DMC, costs and best kit etc etc.

So look forward to hearing from anyone who can give me a steer on things

Regards

TE4

Hi, and welcome. If you put a bit of background into your intro ther are a lot of helpful lads down your neck of the woods. Too many antis come in looking for info. That's the reason for intros. All you have given is a location. Beef it up and you possibly get an invite to visit.

Thanks for the advice, and here we are then!

Did a lot of wild fowling and crop protection when i was in Essex as a member of Leigh on Sea Wild Fowlers .

Moved up to gods country and joined Worcester Norton Shooting Club, got my Shotgun cert and FAC, shoot target small bore (0.22) black powder pistol , tactical shotgun and clays at the South Worcester clay ground near Upton on Severn. Recently joined NOBs and have been beating on a shoot at Hope under Dinsmore. Been a full member of BASC for years. Looking to get into stalking so any advice would be great

Regards

TE4

As a matter of fact I did, on the clay ground there. Duck and geese on Potton Island and the `MUD` off of Leigh on Sea ( and back to the Billet for a well earned pint!!)

Regards

TE4

As a fellow member who also made the move from Essex to H&W, I feel duty bound to assist! We probably know the same people at both ends of the country.....

Seriously, drop me a PM and we can have a chat about all these things and see if we can't get you started.

Back