You know you're a deer stalkers wife when....

Monkey Spanker

Right then, off the tail of the previous hilarious thread, I dare you all to let your missus have a short spell at the keyboard to answer this one!!! :eek:
This could be very interesting!:lol:

I will get Debs to give here two pennith on this one in the morning, she's checking out the back of here eyelids just now ;)

ATB

Max

..................you go into the garage 2 get a loaf of bread out of the freezer, and you have 2 dodge furry dead things hanging from the ceiling!!!!

Jess...Ezzys Wife.

When he lost his shooting ground he spoke with grunts and you'd have thought his right arm was chopped off.

LM

When the cleanest things in the house are the guns he owns !! And when you buy a steak because you want to remember what beef tastes like instead of venison !

....when you wake up on a Saturday morning in bed on your own and don't remember your other half kissing you goodbye...

or....

....in a moment of weakness (or is that stupidity), you agree to a honeymoon in Inverness including a morning (or perhaps two) stalking...!!!!:doh:

Ali

You know you're a deer stalkers wife when....
Your lovely little Terrier Puppy...View attachment 514
pencil.png
Who is supposedly on a puppy food diet, does a ginger haired turd, with a Muntjac toenail at the end of it!!! Obviously not eating just his puppy food!! However, does your deer stalking obsessed husband clear it up off the kitchen floor - oh no..... he calls all the family to view it whilst asking 'where's the camera?'!!!! He was sooooo proud!!!! Nice photo, eh?!! :banghead::banghead:

View attachment 515

Monkey Spankers Missus.:doh:

you find your stockings have been used to put cases through the washer!!
you hear him talking on the fone about the beautiful female he spent all morning chasing but dont feel upset cos it was a deer!!!
the only recipes he remembers is how much powder goes in a case

You spend a fortune on a posh hairdo and all your husband is interested in is whether you nailed the hairdresser for more peroxide!!! :D

Helen - Mrs .243 varmint

............................. when the gun shop you’ve ordered his wedding present from calls to say something has been lost in translation and the Sauer 90 has been engraved when all you asked for was a barrel sans open sights!! :eek:

Mrs. K

When reading my daughters bed time story and on all the pages "someone" has drawn cross hairs on Bambi
V. Martins BETTER half

when you take it easy today because you know tomorow you are going to be busy carrying high seats in and out of his small permission. The flask already warming up for a busy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth
and don't believe him when he says I take it easy every whatsit day lol

............................ when you stumble across a £120 cheque stub made payable to BDS for apparently “compulsory” DSCL2 registration!!
I’ll get my fox fur coat

Mrs. K

Back