H4H Running Deer Shoot 2015.

8x57

Distinguished Member
As previously warned http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/95685-2015-Diary the 2015 Stalking Directory shoot in aid of the H4H charity will take place at the ranges of the British Sporting Rifle Club at Bisley on Saturday 27th June.

The shoot is an opportunity for sporting rifle shooters to experience the best sporting rifle range in the U.K. bar none, and in the convivial company of fellow shooters many of whom will be site members. You will be able to use the centrefire running deer range, the 50m running boar range (.22 lr only) and shoot the "stalkers test" on the 100 yard electronically scored static targets.

The basic cost for the day will be £25 which will all go directly to H4H however we will do our best to possibly part you from further funds by way of raffle and a shooters bring and buy sale. There will be BBQ available at lunchtime for which an additional charge will be made.

The shoot is restricted to FAC holders only and numbers are limited. This event will be advertised elsewhere so it will be strictly first come first served.

If you want further information on the shoot simply drop me an email with your name and email address and I will send you details by return of email. I cannot send the details of the shoot via the pm system. Most questions regarding suitable rifles/calibres, ammunition, moderators and Bisley can be answered in the shoot details so please don't start a debate on these subjects on here. If the information you require isn't in the shoot information we will attempt to answer your questions by email or pm.

Last edited:
Thanks Rob that would be very helpful indeed. You and the other guys from the BSRC did a tremendous job last year and your cheery presence would be must appreciated once again this year.

I will be there, you should have my details as per last time, if not let me know

Rick

Rick I am having a mare of a day accessing last year's records and passwords for the H4H site so it would be most helpful if you could drop me a pm please.
Look forward to seeing you at the shoot again this year. I just hope that the weather will be half as good as it was last year.

Mike cheers for mail, will act on info given unless i hear otherwise.

NDT are you still in the high seat business?

Just a quick question lads, are spectators allowed to the shoot? Obviously at the one in monmouth I had my wife and kids with me. Is this allowed at Bisley or is it shooters only?
#

No Problem with spectators Grand Slam, in fact it will be far more interesting for them than at Monmouth. Just don't let the wife loose with the credit card in William Evans which is just up the hill from the BSRC ranges.

Back