Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Country Great Service

Scott Country Great Service

Yesterday at 4-30 pm I ordered a Yukon Photon XT 4.6x42 Digital NV they say they strive to deliver within 48 hours, this unit arrived at 2-30 pm today, amazing delivery service, well done Scott Country
    Ben out in the garden in the dark setting it up, as this is my first time looking through a NV unit i am amazed , going to Mates tomorrow to zero it on the .308 , bought it for ratting with my theoban but going to Dumfries next week for wild boar so it could be a great chance to see what it can do

Will be fascinated as to how you find it. I'm still totally torn between various NV systems or just sticking to lamps and the Mk1 eyeball.

Pressure is on
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Thanks for posting Ray.
    I've been looking at these for some time,the repots are all good.
    Nearly got enough pennies saved now.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Funnily enough have the notes but walked out of the shop this afternoon without doing the dirty deed as I just couldn't quite convince myself it was the right tool for the job. Aargh decisions decisions!

I still have my heart set on an ATN x-Sight, but interestingly a very pleasant chat with Scott Country today steered me back toward the Yukon. Night with day capability versus day with night.

Anyway, enough derailing your thread. Yes SC are ace, and do let us know how you get on!

Will post a review of the yukon after i have been at the wild boar, should be fun even if i dont get a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Solwaystalker View Post
    Pressure is on
    you got to remember,
    you are always in the sh* t its only the depth that varies PMSL

sorry but don't see what there is to love about the yukon photon. The pulsar digisight are far superior from my experience of both

Quote Originally Posted by nick.308 View Post
    sorry but don't see what there is to love about the yukon photon. The pulsar digisight are far superior from my experience of both
    Nick the point of the post was the great service provided by Scott Country, this i my very first NV set up and i am impressed, yukon photon with free extra illuminator 399.99 pulsar nothing free 1200 plus
    if its not a hell of a lot better i would be surprized, but as it is meant to offer a ratting service using an air rifle i think 399.99 is more than enough , for long range foxes i have a range rover fitted with a lightforce roof light

Let us know how you get on,I'm seriously considering one.
    Good service needs to be applauded.