Thread: Leupold Vari X III 6.5-20x50

Leupold Vari X III 6.5-20x50

Leupold Vari X III 6.5-20x50. 1" tube. Duplex reticle and target turrets. Front paralax adjustment.

This scope is well used and has several marks and rubs. Glass is fine. It has a major mark on the objective bell left by residue when an idiot put a very sticky sticker on it when the rifle was in for some work. Having said all this it works fine.

To be honest, it could do with going back to Leupold for a once over however, before I do that I thought I would see if anyone wanted it as it is.

In good condition this scope would sell for 500 all day long. I am asking 250 plus postage at cost as I am having a bit of a ruthless clear out.

I can email or text photos to serious buyers and i'm obviously happy to chat on the phone about it.

Still available and price reduced by 10% to 225 plus postage.

I have tried to describe this as honestly as I can, it is a well used but working and reliable scope. Ideal for a 'keepers rifle or someone wishing to make their first move up to high mag variables. I have priced it accordingly. If you are looking for a mint condition genuine Leupold for 225 then I don’t think you are going to find one anytime soon.

I will give it a couple of days then withdraw it from sale as I will soon have spent the value of it texting photos at 60p each!

Have you tried downloading Whatsapp, if you have internet/Wi-Fi you can send texts & photos for free.

I have one of these scopes on my .17hmr , cracking bit of kit & a bargain for someone.

Deal done. Thanks for everyones interest.