Hey

RDS

Hi Folks,

So, I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I’ve been into hunting since a young age, primarily due to my agrarian back ground. Am into wing as well as big game. Have hunted in the USA (Montana) and the UAE (Abu Dhabi) besides Pakistan, of course.

Of lately, I’ve been taking interest in long range target shooting (600m’s and beyond) and as a beginner am not that bad, though have a long way to go before I master the art. Hopefully here on the forum I shall learn a few tricks of the trade along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marten & rodp. Well actually had the privilege to hunt at a desert pad of one of the royals from Abu Dhabi. It was an Arabian Gazelle, certainly not a camel!lol

Thanks bogtrotter.
You'd be surprised there's a lot of hunting across Pakistan, very diverse in terms of different species,Hog deer, chinkara,Black buck, Ram/ urial, Ibex, Mar Khor, Himalayan Ibex, Snow leopard, mountain leopard, Bob Cat, nilgai and so forth. Very sort after animals and a lot of hunters from across Europe and North America visit each year.

Welcome to the site. I have removed the advertising from your thread, if you wish to advertise you will need to become a trade member, you were informed of this when you joined.

John

Back