Thanks to esoxecosse , a good deal .

Acm

All to often on this forum you read threads that are started by people who have had bad deals etc with other members .

Monday evening ing I bought a pair of zeiss bino's off of esoxecosse from scotland . They arrived in perfect condition still boxed with all the original contents only 36 hours after I payed for them . Thanks mate , I'm well chuffed .
Andy

I wouldn't say we have a great deal of issues with the membership, but one always remembers the odd ones that do not go right as it is flagged up on the site. So its refreshing to see that good deals can be done between members.

Have not heard from you in a while Andy, hope all is well with you. I will try to get over your way in a few days time to see Peter about the coming year on the farm.

Best wishes

Malc

I wouldn't say we have a great deal of issues with the membership, but one always remembers the odd ones that do not go right as it is flagged up on the site. So its refreshing to see that good deals can be done between members.

Have not heard from you in a while Andy, hope all is well with you. I will try to get over your way in a few days time to see Peter about the coming year on the farm.

Best wishes

Malc

malc i actually meant to text you soon , i have been busy with lambing calving and a bit of hunting . hope your well mate . it would be good to see you soon
andy

Look forward to it mate. Am shortly putting together another trip out to Czech and Croatia for Mouflon and Boar if you are interested?

Thankfully all my dealings thus far on s/d and with members have all been trouble free, and i will add some help or services have been free of charge and at some point been reciprocated, thats from up north scotland to n/ireland and southern ireland, no problems at all, well done to you all, regards doug,

Back