Sold: 22 Hornet BSA Hunter

Tackleberry270

A BSA Hunter in .22 Hornet

Parker Hale mounts

Whitetail Classic Scope 3.5-10x50

Apart from an adjustable butt plate/recoil pad it is all factory original parts including foresight and rear leaf sights.

Both Scope and rifle in serviceable condition.

£300

or £200 without scope

Last edited:
Respectable group shot with factory ammo. I'm sure this can be bettered with handloading. Too busy with stalking and 3 young kids to do much with it at the moment!

..... happy to split and sell rifle without the scope but will keep the scope if it sells without it as I would like to put it on another rifle.

My mate has one cracking little rifle , he only home loads & has it shooting spot on..im sure he would share the deta with you or the buyer Good luck with the sale..

It's a BSA Hunter Frank. I think that puts it in the late 50's. I'm looking more for a BSA enthusiast or someone that would appreciate the rifle rather than someone who just wants a Hornet. Its in fair condition and the barrel has had some use but its shooting ok with some home loads.

I'm after a hornet but as you say it's more for an enthusiast who wants it for what it is

I'd just chop it down and mod it lol

Reactions: Acm
Right! This has got to sell now. I need the space in the cabinet so someone offer me a reasonable price for it and its yours!

I should mention. I had this out and reloaded for it over the past summer and it was shooting nicely into and inch at 100 meters with 45 grain v-max. Happy to share the load with whoever buys it.

Back