Available: Wild boar wild boar, in hungary with sikamalc

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AFTER THE HUGELY SUCCESFUL HUNT ON MOUFLON LAST YEAR I HAVE ARRANGED FOR DRIVEN WILD BOAR HUNTING IN HUNGARY FOR THIS COMING WINTER WITH A PROFESSIONAL GUIDE AND OUTFITTER WHO IS A FRIEND OF MINE.

All of those asking to be on the notification list will be Pm'ed as well.

DRIVEN Wild Boar Hunting for group of 8 to 12 clients.

DETAILS AS FOLLOWS included in the price:
  • 3 nights stay, 3 meals a day and drinks. (Not alcohol)
  • 2 days driven hunting for Wild Boar, ( Female Mouflon, Red hinds and Roe does also can be shot, no extra charge)
  • All beaters, dogs etc.
  • Transport to and from Budapest to hunting area. (Approx 1-2 hr drive)
  • Hunting licences and liability insurance, arrangement fees.
  • Total bag limit up to 35 Wild Boar per day.

NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:

• Alcoholic drinks, catering exceeding 3 meals per day
  • Single room surcharge (20e per night)
  • Trophy valuation on Boar with tusks over 16cm 20e per animal
  • Capeing off for trophy 100e

IF AN EXTRA DAYS HUNTING IS REQUIRED OVER THE 2 DAYS IT WILL BE AN EXTRA 200EUROS EACH.

The total for 2 days driven, 3 nights stay and up to 35 Boar per day between the group is 1910 euros each.
If over 35 Boar per day are shot the price will increase to 2090 euros each.

This price is for SD members, and does not include air tickets or rifle and ammo hire.

I think you will agree this is a fantastic price with a good, professional outfitter who I know and trust and has just hunted with me with clients for the second year running.

The second package is as follows.

DRIVEN WILD BOAR HUNTING FOR GROUP OF 10 TO 25 CLIENTS

All the details are the same as the above hunt for 8 to 12 clients.

• Up to 15 hunters the price for 36 or more Wild Boar per day is 2090euros each
  • Up to 16 hunters the price for 36 or more Wild Boar per day is 2010 euros each
  • Up to 17 hunters the price for 36 or more wild Boar per day is 1930 euros each
  • Up to 18 hunters the price for 36 or more Wild Boar per day is 1850 euros each
  • Up to 19 hunters the price for 36 or more Wild Boar per day is 1790 euros each
  • Up to 20 hunters the price for 36 or more Wild Boar per day is 1740 euros each
  • 21 to 25 hunters the price will be 1670 euros each

Again if 3 hunting days is required this can be arranged and will be an extra 200 euros per day on top of the daily rate.

These prices are fully inclusive. You will also be able to take Female Red hinds, Mouflon and Roe does on the hunt.
Deposits of 650 euros will be needed to confirm a place, and is to be wire transferred.

The Euro is weak against the pound at the moment so now is the time to book. 650 euros is about £433 pounds!!

Dates are available for late November through to January. Please PM me if you would like to be considered for a place.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Malcolm,

35 boar boar a day is pretty strong for circa 12 guns, is it fenced ?

Also, if there is a cost increase for numbers over 35, is there a rebate if numbers fall below 20, for example ?

I could fancy a 3 day trip, once you get to 21 guns :D

Malcolm,

35 boar boar a day is pretty strong for circa 12 guns, is it fenced ?

Also, if there is a cost increase for numbers over 35, is there a rebate if numbers fall below 20, for example ?

I could fancy a 3 day trip, once you get to 21 guns :D
My good pal recently went to Hungary (jan) with a reputable outfitter and the boar were very thin on the ground for the three days although red hinds and mouflon were taken as well as a few boar .
the outfitter gave back very sizable rebates to the team of sixteen guns !! Which they thought was very fair .
norma

Norma,

I have experienced the same thing, where a relatively expensive trip, with very high expectations, only produced 2 confirmed boar, in 3 days shooting, with 15 guns.

The agent was very good, and made good.

I was recently in Portugal, where one of the Monterias was very poor, with only one boar shot (+ 4 Red stags) with about 50 people shooting. The organizer re-funded everyone 50% of the days cost, including the person who shot the one boar......... ME, and I'd have paid double, as it was my first ever boar :D

Based on the boar numbers Malcolm is listing, and the current exchange rate, the pricing is very good for the 8-12 gun trip, but it would be nice to know what the situation is, if the numbers are much lower than suggested ?

The posts might be heckling, but for those that know me and the experience i have had running and organising trips over many years will know that i do NOT organise or run anything unless I am certain it is succesful and professionaly run.

TRY READING THE POST PROPERLY. IT IS UP TO THAT NUMBER.

Much the same as the Mouflon hunt i ran last year. 5 men and 5 Mouflon rams in 3 days. Dont see any others achieving this. If you need to ask a question PM me, not heckle.

Last edited:
Malcolm,

I'm sorry if you think I was heckling you, I wasn't, it was a genuine question, and not the type of question I thought required asking in private !

I don't doubt that your trips are professionally run. I just wondered, that if there are cost increases should the numbers exceed 35, what would happen if the numbers fell well short of expectations.

Thanks, question answered.

Plenty of enquires coming in thank you.

Just so this is plain to READ. THIS IS NOT FENCED, IT IS ALL WILD AND FAIR CHASE. The Mouflon hunt last year was over 20 square MILES of state owned land.

Pm for more information.

Back