Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big cat

Big cat

Not sure if this has been mentioned here already, but I've been hearing reports of a big cat in the West Wales area, not had any 1st hand reports but from reliable types.

Anyone else heard anything, Rockingod it's your part of the world, up Frostyarsehole way.

Swt mae heddi Bwch

No, not heard about that but I will certainly be making enquiries.

Up frostyarsehole way eh ? Could be hanging around up on the forestry blocks going over to Plwmp maybe? I'll have a stalk around as see if I can pick up any spoor.

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

Shw mae bois?!

Rockin's ever the typical Jack, eh Bwch? Always on the lookout for a big pussy...
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Try a search under "The Beast of Bont", I seem to remember something in the area of Pontrhydfendigiad a few years ago.

Be careful lads, it might be one of those Trolls you keep under your bridges
    Or of course it might be one of the Trolls Malc and Jaybe have kicked off the site

Frostyarsehole! Da iawn!! That's new one for me.

My dad always referred to Eryrys, a village on the Flintshire hills, as Russia because it was so cold up there.

You heard about our wallaby here in Cardiff a couple of years ago, I suppose? The story ran in the Echo for a couple of days before the RSPCA reported picking up a hopping, mange ridden fox with a broken front leg.

I have encountered many a 'Beast of Bont' over the years, typically when they were down in Aberystwyth on an all-dayer.

Swt mae Irwch bach,

Yep, I can't deny it...... it's all true.........we've got some BIG, BIG animals down this neck of the woods and they sure as hell ain't big deer, (more like BIG DEARS). You don't have to go to the Wildlife Reserve just try Crymych or Emlyn on Ffair Nos. Talk about not feeling the quality but feeling the width ! Ask Bwch, he'll vouch my words as gospel

Rocky (aka... Big pussy hwnter !)
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

I may have dabbled with some in my time, when it gets to 1am in the Red or the Angel, you can't afford to be picky with your "cull beasts"!

Bwch and Rocky - the Pwsi Hwntws!

Mr Brains says hello!!!!!!!

M.O.M. (check that one out, Rocky!)

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post

M.O.M. (check that one out, Rocky!)
    I always use the full version MOM-FG mas o ma - ffycin gloi