leather pants care????

I questioned my sanity when I followed a man into the woods who was wearing leather trousers, my guide. I did have a surprise when I reappeared with a Gold medal CWD, so not all leather trouser clad men are dodgy. By I'll for one, never buy a pair they just don't look right, not on men anyway.

I thought that these may be suitable stalking attire but she who must be obeyed said NO.

$(KGrHqR,!j!E+E7nsK3uBP-ggVimDQ~~60_35.JPG

Too many people on here not confident enough in their own sexuality to wear the most practical of kit!

i bought a pair of Meindl buck skin trousers in the Alps 10 years ago and have worn them out stalking, pigeon shooting etc ever since. They are silent, comfortable and totally thorn proof.

More recently, I picked up a pair of buffalo hide plus 4s in France and shot in them this season on grouse moors, grand estates and scruffy syndicates. They are warm when cold, cool when hot, toughest material I have ever come across and just need a sponge down no matter how filthy they get.

End of of season I wipe them down with Renapur Leather Balsam and put them away. Dress them with it once or twice a year and they will be fine.

Too many people on here not confident enough in their own sexuality to wear the most practical of kit!

i bought a pair of Meindl buck skin trousers in the Alps 10 years ago and have worn them out stalking, pigeon shooting etc ever since. They are silent, comfortable and totally thorn proof.

More recently, I picked up a pair of buffalo hide plus 4s in France and shot in them this season on grouse moors, grand estates and scruffy syndicates. They are warm when cold, cool when hot, toughest material I have ever come across and just need a sponge down no matter how filthy they get.

End of of season I wipe them down with Renapur Leather Balsam and put them away. Dress them with it once or twice a year and they will be fine.

Thanks for the tips.... The rest of the comments weren't meant to be harmful I'm sure... I guess I'll try them out...

How are the leathers?
There is a store maybe near to you as the main one is located in Hemau I bought my pants there. they have been there since 1860 selling and custom fitting hunters leatherware.
I saw their stand at the hunting exhibition in Neuburg two weeks ago and they have a very comprehensive range plus they do have more shops.
Hemau - Filialen - 9 x in Bayern Messen
Filialen

Last edited:
It was only when I saw Private Fraser's name that I realised how old this thread was.

Back