To make Bewsher500 weep - lightweight single shots

Heym SR20

At the Holts auction

DAN'L FRASER
A LITTLE USED .22 (HORNET) FALLING-BLOCK SPORTING RIFLE, serial no. 5050,
24in. blued round to octagonal nitro barrel engraved 'DAN'L FRASER & CO. CROMARTY. THE BLACK ISLE. SCOTLAND.' and with a Celtic knot at the breech, block-mounted rear-sight with two folding leaf sights, gold-inlaid centre-lines and marked 50, 100 and 150, the standing breech engraved 'DAN'L FRASER & CO.' action engraved with panels of Celtic designs with gold border lines, with central vignettes finely engraved and gold-inlaid of capercaillie and hare, retaining virtually full original colour-hardening and finish, 14 1/8in. highly-figured pistolgrip stock with cheekpiece, variegated horn finial, pistolgrip-cap and buttplate, weight 4lb. 10oz.

Please click HERE to view Terms & Conditions.

Estimate £2,000-3,000

S1

Full Details for Lot 1208 : Holts Auctioneers

*******!

anyone want to buy a 1999, B5 chassis, Audi S4 avant
Avus silver, black Recaro leather and carbon weave interior,
adjustable Coilovers suspension, mild remap to circa 330-340bhp
Two sets of OEM Audi 18" alloys with winters nokian and summer Michelin PS3 tyres!!

will consider part exchange for this rifle!!

I dare say that this is a real work of art and i feel as if i would not want to get it dirty and it would sit in a glass case to be drooled over.

Thats a great idea

Certainly would be a lovely rifle in a "modern" useable calibre for deer (not that I want to start a war with the exponents of 22 Hornet)

Back