Thread: Hi all I am new member

Hi all I am new member

hi guys, I am new member in this forum which was advised to me by a friend, I am new to this community but not new in hunting, I start since I am 17 years old with my dad with spring air rifle and I loved this sport (target shooting and hunting) too much...I am over 40 now, few years ago I was granted SGC and I travel with friend for hunting as well as clay shooting, last year I manage to accompany group of friend hunter in the highland - Scotland for deer stalking and hunting and this trip make me love this sport too much its fun and rewarding after all it reward you with good delicious game meat, so this year I am planning to in roll in one of the deer stalking courses in order to update my knowledge and skill in this hunting field, I am from south wales and I been told there is a plenty of deer stalking and hunting opportunity particularly in north wales highland, I am looking forward to finish my course and have my own deer hunting gears...wish me luck......... cheers everybody

Welcome i hope you enjoy this site. You will learn loads

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses