Bottles of pi55 !!!???

Monkey Spanker

Driving to work this morning on the A14 I was astounded at the number of pop bottles full of pi55 there are on the sides of the road!:eek: Almost every few metres in some places! What's that all about? Friends at work reckon it's the truck drivers that can't be bothered stop. This got me thinking - that a pretty hazardous thing to be doing whilst driving a truck? It's got to be worse than using a phone as you can't even do it 'hands free'! Is there another explanation maybe?
If it is the truckers, some of those boys look a bit too dehydrated to be driving too looking at some of the samples I drove past!:lol:
Sorry - that's about an 'off topic' thread as you can get!
MS

Aye blame the truckers they get the finger pointed for all the damage to our planet.
I think the yellow bottles are flung from white vans and mini buses usually by the passengers.
There is a law in Scotland that allows Heavy Goods drivers to relieve themselves against the nearside rear wheel even in a public place...

Last edited:
There is a law in Scotland that allows Heavy Goods drivers to relieve themselves against the nearside rear wheel even in a public place...

Apparently, that law applies to all drivers. as long as you have one hand on the vehicle, I believe?

Tesco car park attendants take a dim view of it though

I was going to rant about the state of roadside verges in general the whole country is appalling pulled away from macdonalds last night and it was incredible and I don't blame them either folk are just carting it out the windows take the fecker home you lazy good for nothing sons of other lazy beggars .my dad would have leathered us if we had chucked so much as a bubble gum rapper out the window .
MS I agree the A14 is a landfill site and one of the busiest trucker routes in the UK .the laybys have to be seen to be believed !!
Norma

It's everywhere - I had a 3 piece suite in the gateway of one of my perms about 18months ago - it wasn't in bad nick either so we up cycled it to the tractor shed for elevenses :D

Believe you me the bottles do contain **** :(
My dog picked one up and took it into the back of my car and when I reached to take it from her she crunched !!!!!!!
It stunk exactly the same as when we used to pee on camp fires. ;)

What gets me is that folk who go out to enjoy the countryside do the exact same. I have a long distance walk through my beat and the rubbish that gets left is getting worse. They carry full juice bottles and food for miles then dump the empties, it's not all the walkers but it only takes one arsehole to spoil it for all.

Yes, it's a shame the police don't DNA test the contents of the bottles and then return them to the owners in a thin envelope specifically designed to crush said bottle as it goes through the letter box.

Almost as bad as dog walkers who take Fido out, pick up the poo in a bag and then leave the bag on the ground or hanging from a tree. If you're going to pick it up, take it home!! If not, don't wrap it in plastic!

Another problem with truckers is where they tend to park at night say a layby or a street where there are no toilet facilities they also s**t into bags and throw it out.

Almost as bad as dog walkers who take Fido out, pick up the poo in a bag and then leave the bag on the ground or hanging from a tree. If you're going to pick it up, take it home!! If not, don't wrap it in plastic!
Ahh! Yes! The 'dog poo decorators'! All along the railway line out the back of my place the fence and all the bushes have little bags of poo hanging off them like Christmas Tree Baubles!:evil: Better they left it where it was than preserve it in such a manner!:banghead: It's no better than fly tipping really which really winds me up! :evil:
MS

Dunnoe bout bottles of pi55

But the dog poo baubles boils my pi55 !!!

& if you've ever caught person doing it , it's usually folk who should damn well know better

Paul

I think they should be on Britains got talent. I once was caught short and tried to **** in a coke bottle and couldn't for the life of me get the aim in to such a tinny hole but hey maybe I need more practice.

What about this one somebody did a shot in a cardboard box and left it outside the neighbours front door .

Back