Available: Northumberland roe stalking.

308roebuck

Northumberland roe stalking

Roe Buck stalking some dates available for 2015.
£60 per outing plus £20 per shot. Stalks 3-4 hours. Cost is per person.
AM and PM stalks available, some week nights during summer months.

Stalking from high seats or on foot.
Novices welcome, with full guidance.
Damaged carcasses will be charged.
No trophy charges.
Bag limit 2 bucks per outing.
Estate rifle available if required.
Carcass available to purchase if required.

Deposit required when booking.​

Last edited:
Northumberland roe stalking

Roe Buck stalking some dates available for 2015.
£60 per outing plus £20 per shot. Stalks 3-4 hours. Cost is per person.
AM and PM stalks available, some week nights during summer months.

Stalking from high seats or on foot.
Novices welcome, with full guidance.
Damaged carcasses will be charged.
No trophy charges.
Bag limit 2 bucks per outing.
Estate rifle available if required.
Carcass available to purchase if required.​

Sounds good, could you please PM me what dates you have available.
Thanks Jase.

Dave is a cracking guide/stalker with stunning ground ! Been out a few times with and always seen deer ! Really great guy with sensible prices unlike others !

arbjob
user-offline.png

New MemberJoin DateMar 2015LocationNorthumberlandPosts9

[h=2]Fantastic Stalk with 308Roebuck[/h]
I am not usually one to post reviews or write-ups forstalking or fishing but I was out this morning with 308roebuck and wanted to publicallythank him for a fantastic mornings stalking.
The ground was inspiring,full of lush glades surrounded by huge sequoias, monkey puzzle trees andmassive conifers. I love woodland stalking, and this morning’s stalk with Davidwas fantastic. We covered some ground but it wasn’t a tramp around the woods;far from it. We saw slots everywhere, and had seen two Deer on the way in tothe ground. Thanks to David’s keen eye within ½ an hour I had taken a smallBuck, and after its puddings had been removed it was hung up a tree so we couldcarry on and collect it at the end of the Stalk. We carried on to an area thathad been clear felled, and on the far side David pointed out a Deer that turnedout to be a Doe. We stalked in closer in and watched it make its way across,noticing that it kept looking behind. The Doe spotted us and bounced off, butwe continued to make our way closer to where the Doe had emerged onto the clearfell. David spotted movement and out ran two Bucks, the larger one behind. Theyhadn’t seen or winded us. David put up the sticks, I got the riffle ready andhe barked at them as they ran towards us. Eventually the larger one stopped tosee what was making the noise and I took it. All said it was a fantastic stalk,2 Bucks shot, 8 Deer seen, good company, wondefull surroundings, what more can you ask for on a Sunday Morning! Thanks David!

arbjob
user-offline.png

New MemberJoin DateMar 2015LocationNorthumberlandPosts9

[h=2]Fantastic Stalk with 308Roebuck[/h]
I am not usually one to post reviews or write-ups forstalking or fishing but I was out this morning with 308roebuck and wanted to publicallythank him for a fantastic mornings stalking.
The ground was inspiring,full of lush glades surrounded by huge sequoias, monkey puzzle trees andmassive conifers. I love woodland stalking, and this morning’s stalk with Davidwas fantastic. We covered some ground but it wasn’t a tramp around the woods;far from it. We saw slots everywhere, and had seen two Deer on the way in tothe ground. Thanks to David’s keen eye within ½ an hour I had taken a smallBuck, and after its puddings had been removed it was hung up a tree so we couldcarry on and collect it at the end of the Stalk. We carried on to an area thathad been clear felled, and on the far side David pointed out a Deer that turnedout to be a Doe. We stalked in closer in and watched it make its way across,noticing that it kept looking behind. The Doe spotted us and bounced off, butwe continued to make our way closer to where the Doe had emerged onto the clearfell. David spotted movement and out ran two Bucks, the larger one behind. Theyhadn’t seen or winded us. David put up the sticks, I got the riffle ready andhe barked at them as they ran towards us. Eventually the larger one stopped tosee what was making the noise and I took it. All said it was a fantastic stalk,2 Bucks shot, 8 Deer seen, good company, wondefull surroundings, what more can you ask for on a Sunday Morning! Thanks David!

PM sent.

Hi 308roebuck, do you have any weekday dates in August, Looking to come up to Northumberland/Scottish Borders second half of August and looking for a morning or evening outing
Tarka01

Had another great morning and evening stalking with David. Managed to get two bucks in difficult conditions, one on foot and one from a high seat. Had an awesome time with a great guide, cheers again!

Back