Mora knife

762Scot

After the recent discussion on the forum just took delivery of a MoraKniv Heavy Duty F (Carbon) with orange scabbard and black/orange handle. Got it from Springfields via Amazon Uk.
Its a really good quality knife with a pretty good edge right out of the bag. Am very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone needing a good knife

Am really surprised with the quality, its well made. Glad I went with this one slightly thicker blade and it should last... plus if I lose this on the hill.... I shouldnt be shooting with a rifle.
Thanks to all that encouraged me to get one. Delivered to my door for less that 18 quid.

Also recently bought a mora heavy duty companion and very impressed with it. Being able to throw the sheath in the dish washer is a great timer saver and reduces the risk of contamination.

IMHO these have to be the best value for money general hunting knife on the market.

Fantastic knifes, hold a great edge and a quick scart on the steel and it's like new again.
The carbon blades are better in my opinion.

+1 for springfields my local army n camping store they do all the mora,s and a good range of a.n.others with free delivery too.i seem to buy something from there everytime i visit

Back