Thread: The SD SACS insurance scheme

The SD SACS insurance scheme

I will not be running this service again in the future. I am sorry if this inconveniences some of you but it is quite a task for me to undertake, and it is made no easier by having to constantly chase people in order to do them a favour. So I am sorry but it just takes up too much of my time at a busy time of the year, especially now that there is extra work and more of my time required for the supporters bursary scheme.

Before anybody asks, neither I or the site makes anything from this it was purely for the benefit of members. I am sorry but it is the way it has to be, so for those involved when your membership expires on the last day of April you will need to make your own insurance arrangements.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Sad really as it was a good deal.
    "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" strangely comes to mind.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Some times john people take your Kindness for weakness and they fe ckit up for them selves. Any way SGA are a better option for Deer stalkers they have a team on all the boards.
    As I get older I have realised that I cannot please everyone. But I find I can easy piss every one off.

Sorry to hear this John--but quite understandable if people can't be bothered to pay up without you having to chase them.
    Thanks for all your help and effort in the last couple of years, some of us do appreciate it.
    Regards, Pete.

As above John, Thanks for your efforts.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Paul does the same group insurance through his deer group.

Membership to deer group with insurance or without insurance

Or insurance only
    Last edited by liddlesdale; 26-03-2015 at 10:22.

Quote Originally Posted by liddlesdale View Post
    Paul does the same group insurance through his deer group.

Membership to deer group with insurance or without insurance

Or insurance only

Yes that's right thanks, the SACS group insurance in included in our deer group membership. The membership is open to anyone and for people out of our deer group area you can join as an affiliate member. The affiliate membership is £40 (the same price as SACS Individual insurance) which entitles you to the same support and discounted or free training and events we are offering. We also provide Junior membership for £10 with the same standards of full SACS insurance.

Drop me a PM if that helps, cheers