Plano All Weather Rifle Case

Sam355

Bought the case from eBay & sent the foam pattern to be cut out of firm closed cell foam. Cost of case about £90 delivered from the U.S. foam cut & supplied by a local UK vendor, cost about £70. Very pleased with the quality of the case & foam. Case is firm enough although not as good as Pelican cases but does the job perfectly as I'm not planning to throw the case in water....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 80
Ohh that looks good and it is a gay boys rifle as well. Exactly what I want to do with mine but my bolt is the other way.
on my list of things to do but I would just need to leave room for the scope to be left on the barrel as I have 2 barrels and 2 scopes.
what are the case dimensions? I will probably make mine out of wood and make the foam myself, well cut it I mean. Coz I'm a tightwad.

I like my "gay boys" rifle very much although I have a wife whom I love very much lol.
The case is Plano all weather 36 inch you can google it & get all measurements on line. The case comes with a pick & pluck foam which is ****!

I like my "gay boys" rifle very much although I have a wife whom I love very much lol.
The case is Plano all weather 36 inch you can google it & get all measurements on line. The case comes with a pick & pluck foam which is ****!

Avoiding the all Blasers are *****, I think mine is brilliant. Wouldn't mind a thumb hole stock but I'm too tight to pay for one of those. Lol. I will have a look on the web and see what I come up with. I have used good old furniture foam before.

Lol, Just wrapped the areas most in touch with other surfaces when standing it upright to avoid scratching them...

I stumbled up on a stack of these last summer at Walmart, when they first came out, and they were mispriced. I bought one and wish I had bought four of them. Even at full price, this is as good as some $250 cases. It is sturdy, but lighter than some of those expensive cases.

There are a few companies who can supply & cut the foam. Google search them. To be honest I didn't pay for mine & don't know who made it as the foam was a gift from some one I work with...
Hi thinking of making my own case where did you get the foam cut looks the business.

Back