under armour clothing

joed

Anyone got any of this in the hunting range? Managed to watch some duck commander on tv today (making wine?!) And saw them sporting plenty. Was wondering how it fairs...it seems cheaper and more available in Norh America but I'm off to Canada soon so may try and get some whilst there

Anyone got any of this in the hunting range? Managed to watch some duck commander on tv today (making wine?!) And saw them sporting plenty. Was wondering how it fairs...it seems cheaper and more available in Norh America but I'm off to Canada soon so may try and get some whilst there

I have some. Stick with the under garments and you'll be pleased. i have a pull over hooded sweat shirt that is made of the same stuff and it is quite warm also. Unfortunately, the 'brand' had become almost a designer item. I looked at a vinyl florescent orange hunting vest at the store last fall of their brand and it was $54 US!!! The same without the U/A label at WalterMArt is $5 US.
Silly.~Muir

+1 on the under armour cold gear base layer although I only ever really wear the tops as together with the lower half it is too warm.

Back