Anyone Used Bino Store

Jono 4

I am looking at a set of Swaro 10 X42 Rangfinder Bino's surfing the net I have come across Binostore who are a European retailer, they are selling the same Bino's for £200 less that I can get them at a UK retailer, anyone used them or a competitor?

I am looking at a set of Swaro 10 X42 Rangfinder Bino's surfing the net I have come across Binostore who are a European retailer, they are selling the same Bino's for £200 less that I can get them at a UK retailer, anyone used them or a competitor?

As long as you pay by credit card over a secure website you'll be well protected in the unlikely event something goes wrong.
Generally speaking you can save hundreds on scopes and save £800-£1,000 on high-end NV and Thermals by buying online in the Eurozone.

I was considering similar, but whimped out as I'm a firm believer in 'if it's too good to be true.....' However I asked the same question on here at the time and got a reply from a happy customer who was equally sceptical but who received his goods with no delay. I guess if you pay on credit card you have some comeback, should it go wrong, maybe worth a punt....? I did Google the street address of the company and if you look on street view it won't make you feel any better, but maybe that's how they keep overheads down and offer the prices they do.....

I have just on thursday collected my 8x42 range from my local camera shop. When i first went in a couple of weeks ago for a price,The Lady said that they did a WEB MATCH PRICE on proof of the advertised price by the other retailer.I searched the net for UK sellers and found a company advertising the rf' at £1775. Happy with my huge saving i went back to my local shop.They looked at the advert & said that it was less than there cost price. The lady phoned Swarovski UK & went through what i had done, It turns out that the uk company was a bogus & infact the bino's were from a Hong Kong swaro dealer,shipping to a Belguim dealer & then to the UK. Swaro uk & Swaro itself will not do any warranty work on them unless they are sent back from country of source (Hong Kong).They said that there could also be an issue of VAT on imports !!! I am glad i bought locally for a couple of £100 more. Cheap isn't always good

I used them to get a price match on my leica's from my local :thumb:

I see that that's the only post that site member has ever made. Not saying it's not genuine, just that it's not unheard of for scammers to post reviews about their websites on other forum. I'd personally have been happier if they'd come back and answered the questions that were asked.

Also noted the comment in that thread that you'd have to send any product back to Italy or direct to Austria for any service, rather than through the local Swarovski agent. Again, not necessarily an issue, just something to consider.

Back