Thread: Canine Physiotherapy - Helping working dogs stay active

Canine Physiotherapy - Helping working dogs stay active

Is your working dog struggling to keep up with the tasks he is given? Recent loss of performance or not wanting to retrieve like usual? Or maybe he is an old dog and is suffering from a few joint problems? Then this information could really help...

I am using my husbandís login to let all dog owners know about the Canine Physiotherapy services I provide.

This information will be particularly useful to those with gundogs, working dogs or older dogs that through injury or age have had a loss of performance or suffer during or after work/ exercise.

I am a fully qualified, licenced and insured Equine and Canine Physiotherapist offering physiotherapy treatment within the Yorkshire area.

Trained by the International Association of Animal Physiotherapy (IAAT) I work to release skeletal and muscular problems. Treatment can not only benefit your dog by freeing him of any pain but will also ensures his health so he works to the best of his ability.

I am also able to offer Electrotherapy. This involves using a number of small machines and they work either by laser or magnetic field therapy. These can be used for a number of things including...

• Fighting infection in any wound to promote and speed up the healing process (thorn punctures, wire fencing lacerations etc.)
    • Speed healing process of fractures
    • Orthopaedic problems such as arthritis, hip dysplasia, etc.
    • Neurological conditions such as paralysis
    • Any tendon, ligament or soft tissue injuries.

Treatments start at just £30 and I travel to you, treating the dog in his own environment to ensure he is relaxed and comfortable at all times.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further please feel free to contact me or visit my website
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leaflet from paint.jpg