Thread: Mont Blanc Starwalker Doue Rollerball/fine liner pen

Mont Blanc Starwalker Doue Rollerball/fine liner pen

This is a lovely Mont Blanc starwalker doue rollerball pen from my personal collection.
    I have only used this on approximately 5 occasions as I prefer to write with a ballpoint for everyday and fountain for best. So this is in very good condition.
    Unfortunately my mother threw out the boxes and service guide as she thought they were my fathers (he will never sell his MB's) but I can 100% guarantee this is authentic, and I will be happy to provide a full refund including return shipping if Mont Blanc proves otherwise.
    It has Germany, metal, and the trademark 'Pix' under the clip and the clip is one piece monocoque, not two pieces like the fakes!

I will include my cross leather pen case in this as I have no box, and it will be securely packaged. This case is worth 35 alone and has a magnetic closure system.
    You can put a fine liner refill in this pen if you want, which will make it the smoothest writing pen in the world. It doesn't even feel as if you're touching the paper.
    I already have a le grand rollerball so this truly is surplus to requirements and is not getting used.

N.B sorry about the poor quality pictures! They don't do the item justice

300 ONO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg