Epic day planned for tmoro!!

stratts

I've had tmoro set aside for a few weeks to get out from dawn to dusk on my main perm and am hopefully going to squeeze in the following!

Up early for a stalk on muntjac/roe or if an opportune fox comes along instead!
Cook meself a fry up, hopefully with some munty liver!
Couple of hours fishing on the private lakes!
Cook up some venison chilli lunch!
Set up for a few hours pigeon decoying in the afternoon on the rape where it's getting a bit of a hammering!
Cook up some tea, hopefully consisting of pan fried garlic pigeon breast and boiled new tates!
Evening stalk or sit in a highseat!
Drive round after dark with the NV to see if Charlie is about!
In between I have the run of the place to knock off a few bunnies if the pigeons don't play ball!

Mint!!! :D

Sounds like a great day... thanks for setting it up. What time do you want us all to meet you there? and where is it you want us to meet you???

Better pack some loo roll stratts all that rich food ! Not many doc leafs around yet mate !
Happy hunting
norma

Bloody ell, I thought I had a good day planned, what with the 3 Danish birds arriving at 11 to test out my new Jacuzzi, followed by a sauna and a happy ending...

Just stopped for a brew up and as it stands I'm on course for a McNowt!! Saw a nice Roebuck this morning but no safe shot and an hour of piking without a bite!!

Plenty of time yet but my luck needs to change!!

Stick at it, your luck is going to change sooner or later. I had the same Tuesday night. Spent an hour and a half trying to get a safe shot at a Roe Buck. Gave up in the end, wasn't going to happen. Thought that was it, walked around the corner on the way back to the vehicle and there was another, 80 yards, perfect broadside presentation with a safe back stop. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Back