Stalking herefordshire and welsh borders

Jackd

Good evening, does anyone have any recommendations as to acquiring stalking opportunities around herefordshire and the welsh borders? Thanks

Hi Jack first and foremost welcome to our forum. My advise to you and it seems a rather popular way now.
Is that you need to announce that your packing in stalking and selling your kit because you cant find any stalking..
Or that you are afflicted in some was even though your not.
Seen both methods work to good effect ;)

:rofl:
Hi Jack first and foremost welcome to our forum. My advise to you and it seems a rather popular way now.
Is that you need to announce that your packing in stalking and selling your kit because you cant find any stalking..

My advice would be to contact one of the guides on the site who run businesses near to you. Names that seem to crop up with good rep,s are Sika malc , Muntjac Stalker , John Robbo

Last edited:
Try Elmer Fudd on here who has fallow stalking around Monmouth, and 270wsm who has muntjac, roe and fallow stalking around Leominster, Cotswolds and the Forest of Dean.

:lol::rofl:

Back