BRNO triggers

mickjgardner

Just wondered if anybody knows if the trigger on a brno model 2e is adjustable before i take the stock of and start messing about?

Hi Mick,
I think Gunner mentioned you when I saw him the other day. Is the rifle you mention new? I have a CZ American which isn't adjustable, but can be fitted with a trigger kit. The parts are supplied with three options on pull weight and creep adjustment. this is done by selecting one of three different springs (pull weight) and one of three spacers (creep adjustment). I hope this helps, but I don't know if the 2E is a very old version, or just a number I don't recognise.
I'm local to both you and Gunner, so feel free to P.M. me if you want to take a look inside mine, to see if they are the same.
ATB,
Mark.

The mod 2 Brno trigger is adjustable for weight through turning the nut that controls spring tension. If you wnat to smooth the pull / reduce creep you do need to dismatle the trigger / sear assembly and use a fine stone on the contacting surcfces to polish them up. Only do this if you know what you are doing and be very careful not to change the angles.

Disassembly is straight forward - just push out the two pins. But watch out for the spring and steel ball bearing on Sear - they fly out under tension and easy to loose. To get them back in super glue the spring and the ball bearing together.

Doing this I now have a nice 2 to 3lb pull with virtually no creep on my old Mod 2.

Failing that get a trigger kit from Rimfire Magic - but I would check they fit the older Brno's

Back