Thread: Goose shooting

Goose shooting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	521.1 KB 
ID:	55268 
    Hi All, I have a few dates available for guided Goose shooting, due mainly to clients dropping out through age or passing away.
    I guide up to a max of 6 guns for true wild geese, 70% greylag/ 30% pink-foot over thousands of acres of rolling farmland and lochs in Caithness, where I have my own extensive shooting rights and various other estates available.
    Most of the shooting is conducted over decoys in the early morning, the rest is flighting lochs and flight ponds, where a good mix of ducks and geese are shot.
    Woodcock flighting may also be available in the evenings, please ask.
    I guide people personally and only one group a day, that way I know the client gets the best and any age or nationality of client is welcome, I gladly cater for all.
    Most weeks produce 50+ head of geese, some substantially more, but they are wild geese and I am not in control of other peoples guns!
    Shooting is based on 4 guns/clients for 5 mornings, Monday to Friday and is 85 per gun per day.
    Accommodation is available in the form of a large self catering shooting lodge/country house, which is set up with the shooter/angler in mind.
    It has five double or twin bedrooms and is fully central heated, it has a comfortable kitchen with both Aga and electric cooker, dish washer, washing machine fridges ands freezers .
    There is a purpose built traditional game larder for all shot game, well behaved dogs are welcome both inside and out.
    Some meals could be arranged if requested beforehand
    Please note the price is for the house inclusive and you can have as many guests with you as you like, bring the family and have a holiday.
    Price 550 per 6 nights.
    Please note these are the Only dates available, once these have gone that’s it.
    Arrival day Sunday leave Saturday morning.

January 2016; 17th-23rd, 24th- 30th.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	233.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	55269
    Last edited by levigsp; 02-08-2016 at 07:42.

You have a PM.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hi All, just to let you know only a week in October left now.

You have a PM Sir.
    Another convert to the Dark side

Quote Originally Posted by Roelander View Post
    You have a PM Sir.
    You have a reply, thank you.

If anyone would like a great shooting break, I have one or two dates available due to some circumstance changes.