Minox ZP scopes

Zeissman

Morning all,

Has anyone seen any of these in the flesh and/or know the RRP for the UK? The ZP5 3-15x50 looks quite interesting as a one size fits all if you'd like to shoot out to some distance occasionally and would like target turrets, hopefully without paying Zeiss, Schmidt or Swaro prices. Maybe a rival for Nightforce?

MINOX: Overview ZP TAC.

All best,

Z.

Best information I have is:

TACTICAL SCOPES - 30mm TUBESRRP
ZA5i HD 1.2-6x 24mm TAC Red Dot£869.00
ZA5i HD 3-15x 50mm SF TAC Red Dot£769.00
ZA5i HD 5-25x 56mm TAC Red Dot£869.00

Thanks Greymaster and I. Farticus

I'm assuming that the ZP's will be more expensive than the ZA's but I'd be delighted to be told that this is not the case!

All best,

Z.

Thanks guys. Gosh, at £2k+ they would really going have to prove themselves against the top end of the market. Hopefully they can publish UK RRP soon.

All best,

Z

Thanks guys. Gosh, at £2k+ they would really going have to prove themselves against the top end of the market. Hopefully they can publish UK RRP soon.

All best,

Z

Not £2K+ but £1,999 for all 3 models - so a fair bit cheaper than a Vortex Razor and cheaper still than a Nightforce NXS. First impressions are seriously good too and I think they will hold their own in that company.

Thanks Mr Gain,

Good info. Are they for sale here yet?

RRP and actual sale price are obviously different but £1999 is relatively close to S&B/Swaro/Zeiss prices if one is going to spend that kind of money on a scope and those brands hold their value pretty well. Looking forward to seeing them in the flesh and investigating properly when they become available near me. Nightforce will almost certainly have their work cut out as you say. I don't know anything about Vortex so can't comment.

I have to say, my hill binos are Minox and I love them so I'm prepared to be convinced, I was just hoping that there would be say a £750 or £1k difference to make any future purchasing decisions that much easier!

All best,

Z.

Back