Available: Sponsored Ofqual registered EFAW +F First Aid Couse 1 Day

Hi Terry, as it says really. It's a 1 day course by an Ofqual registered provider on our behalf to provide training including the EFAW +F certification that meets current standards right across the board for stalkers on Forestry Company leases. The certification lasts 3 years which is the standard for this level of certificate.

I know a lot of companies set high standards for first aid especially in higher risk jobs so more in depth courses with more regular refreshers keep everyone really sharp and clued up. We're not looking at that level of training but a more practical fit for purpose course that gives people what they need at the right price. Hope that helps

Cheers Al by the way!

"Can you clarify as we do a three day course for our first aid at work with a yearly 1 day refresher.."

The 3 day course is the full First Aid at Work course, but Emergency First Aid at Work is only a day long so I assume that will be the course being run - hope that helps :)

Thanks Paul,

it was really good to be listening to instructors with real-life hands-on experience of what they were talking about.

Will happily repeat the experience in three years time with the same team.

Alasdair

As already said, delivered by experienced knowledgable guys. First time I've done any first aid course so found it interesting. Thanks for arranging it Paul.

I attended this course on sunday and found it to be an extremely good.

I have to have an emergency first aid qual for my work which needed renewing. I have done an emergency at work qual before which is dull as dishwater and a tick box exercise.

The trainer for this course was able to tick the box with the minimum of dishwater while really focusing on the important mental and physical items to take away.
The trainer being currently an member of the armed forces with i think a part medical role was able to give background and substance to alot of the course content.
With the trainer also a deer stalker he was able to relate to many of the stalkers attending.
The course also covered part F soon to be required by the forrestry.

Interestingly this course is a one day Emergency first aid at work with part F.
To upgrade to the 3 day full FIST AID AT WORK can be completed as a 2 day add on.

I WORK RECCOMEND THIS TO ANYONE
STEVE

Back