Thanks to EMc

bobjs

Hi eddie

I think it was you who dropped of some reading material today, most kind of you sir,

This will help keep me sain"if I ever was''

Regards

Bob,

Yes, I couldn't make it out.
I rang the bell and waited for a few minutes but nobody came, so I hung them on the door handle.
Then just as I got in the car to leave I noticed they had gone.
Somebody waited until I went away and opened the door quietly and took the bag that I left hanging on the door handle and gently closed it without saying anything ??????
I thought that rather strange as I came out purposely to see you for a chat or at least to find out how you were.

Yes, I couldn't make it out.
I rang the bell and waited for a few minutes but nobody came, so I hung them on the door handle.
Then just as I got in the car to leave I noticed they had gone.
Somebody waited until I went away and opened the door quietly and took the bag that I left hanging on the door handle and gently closed it without saying anything ??????
I thought that rather strange as I came out purposely to see you for a chat or at least to find out how you were.

Hi edd

I was just out the shower as I had to go to the med centre for a dressing change, and my wee daughter waited until you went away and then said it was a nice man in a big black truck, I think he has been here before daddy,

She also had to take care of the dog as he goes nuts when the door is knocked etc, thank you so much edd a true gents actions

Bob,

Pete, I did't realise it was you, I thought it was a warning of a speed trap !
Then when I didn't see one thought it might be you.
They are keeping you busy then.

Bob, I knew someone was in as I saw what looked like teenager, not a wee girl, but she didn't come out.

Last edited:
Pete, I did't realise it was you, I thought it was a warning of a speed trap !
Then when I didn't see one thought it might be you.
They are keeping you busy then.

Bob, I knew someone was in as I saw what looked like teenager, not a wee girl, but she didn't come out.

She is a teenager eddy but she's still my wee girl,

Many thanks bud they are keeping me saine,

Bob,

So coming out of the shower, going round the Med Centre !
You must be up and about now then !
I thought you had just come out of hospital, that is why I drove over to see you !!
After my op I couldn't drive for several weeks.
I still can't understand why she didn't answer the door, just out of politeness.

So coming out of the shower, going round the Med Centre !
You must be up and about now then !
I thought you had just come out of hospital, that is why I drove over to see you !!
After my op I couldn't drive for several weeks.
I still can't understand why she didn't answer the door, just out of politeness.

Hi ed

Im on crutches and not permitted to drive for 6 weeks minimum, so the wife is the one driving me round etc,

And josie was just doing what she has been told to do when we are unable to open the door or she is alone, just don't answer the door,

:)

Bob

I still think it a bit strange particularly as she recognised me as someone that has visited you before and I didn't smash your door down and cut your head off then.
Was your wife there too, ready to drive you to the med Centre ?
I had no other reason to come over that day so it was a wasted journey for me, other than to deliver the magazines.
As I have had the same TKR I came over to chat but I was particularly miffed as I came over specially to see you and was ignored.

Last edited:
I still think it a bit strange particularly as she recognised me as someone that has visited you before and I didn't smash your door down and cut your head off then.
Was your wife there too, ready to drive you to the med Centre ?
I had no other reason to come over that day so it was a wasted journey for me, other than to deliver the magazines.
As I have had the same TKR I came over to chat but I was particularly miffed as I came over specially to see you and was ignored.

Hi edd, I'm sorry you feel like that, but I was at home with my youngest daughter who has been told not to open the door to anyone, even when I was up stairs Josie the one with LUPUS will not open the door, and as I could not get down the stairs fast enough I Missed you, so I say again I'm sorry about that,

No real surprise, prolly thought he had to pay for 'em.

I have no idea what that's all about but thanks for the comments, have a better day

Bob,

Hi ed

Im on crutches and not permitted to drive for 6 weeks minimum, so the wife is the one driving me round etc,

And josie was just doing what she has been told to do when we are unable to open the door or she is alone, just don't answer the door,

:)

Bob

My daughter was always given the same instructions, if it offended folk then sorry, but we never changed the it. Daughters are daddys girls and NOTHING comes before their safety, especially something as trivial as supposed rudeness !

I didn't think I was just anyone, having been there before I thought I was a friend and would have been welcomed.
I have met the young lady before as when you left her to give me something once befoe when you weren't there.
But that's the end of it now, but I still think it was impolite to be ignored like that especially as I did a round trip to chat and deliver some new magazines for you to read.

Best just forgotten about, daughters are daughters, you'll never understand them :lol: They just do odd things now and then :eek:

Back