Thread: Deer around Inverurie?

Deer around Inverurie?

Hi all,

I've got a lease up at Inverurie(ish) and we try and get up as much as we can, so far we have had 3 roe does of it, in two visits. My question is to anyone else that shoots around that area? Do you regularily see/shoot any other species (thinking Sika/Reds) around that area? Im sure you understand my not wishing to disclose too much info regarding the area, apparently ther is some nasty people on this interwebby lark

"Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

hi sam i stalk from banchory to crathie alot of roe on my grounds no sika in the area, i know a keeper who shot a sika stag in tillaprony but it was from a farm a mile down the road but for reds yes i have shot a few but not in big numbers.

Last edited by gadget; 04-04-2010 at 23:54.

Hi Sam ,
    Not much else but Roe close to inverurie(some crackers though!) If you are north-ish and west-ish lol, you will eventualy see some Reds Just depends how many miles an "-ish" is ? lololol. Not many bucks clean yet !