Lucky score!

gixer1

I was at a shooting event yesterday and lucky enough to win a S&W .38 special revolver! very happy! gotta love the US of A!

Regards,

Gixer

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 111
I won a benchrest comp (.22) a couple of weeks ago and won a plastic shield!!!
Still, it's the thought that counts.

You've gotta love a free pistol ! I really like Smith & Wessons , I sold my 66 a while back but a friend has been making noises about selling his minty model 10 . I've already laid claim lol . Revolvers aren't fashionable anymore , but I still prefer them to auto loaders . Congrats , I'm jealous .

AB

I'm envious Gixer, well done mate!
The best I have been able to win is our clubs "Best Individual Full Bore Shooter" trophy!

Lol...I sold it yesterday, it was a nice enough pistol but I really didn't have a use for it.....I am very thankful to have won it though, makes a refreshing change from the tin of quality street or bottle of wine in the uk!

Lol...I sold it yesterday, it was a nice enough pistol but I really didn't have a use for it.....I am very thankful to have won it though, makes a refreshing change from the tin of quality street or bottle of wine in the uk!

You realize that you have to use the money to buy another firearm right ? lol

AB

You realize that you have to use the money to buy another firearm right ? lol

AB

Very True - US Statute 123456.789 - ....all sellers of firearms must immediately and forthwith use the proceeds from said purchase to buy another firearm within 60 days. Failure to do so means you are an American hating commie pinko and should be sent to Russia, China, Cuba, San Francisco, or other suitable communist abode......

Very True - US Statute 123456.789 - ....all sellers of firearms must immediately and forthwith use the proceeds from said purchase to buy another firearm within 60 days. Failure to do so means you are an American hating commie pinko and should be sent to Russia, China, Cuba, San Francisco, or other suitable communist abode......

See ! It's not just a good idea , it's the law .......... but I like Cuba , well , their Rum and Cigars anyway .

AB

I had a 686, a model 41 and a G17 ���� I miss them too!! What calibre were yours? 22lr and 45LC??

svret, yes that's right

S&W 17 .22lr (6" with target sights, hammer and trigger)
S&W 25 45 LC (Same as above, but a nicely cased commemorative)

Also had 2 semi autos
Colt Woodsman .22lr
Sig P226 in 9mm

S&W25:

S&W17:

Colt:

Back