Thread: free to good home ,jack russell "chuddleigh"

free to good home ,jack russell "chuddleigh"

reluctant parting ,free to good home .chuddleigh ,8 months old jack russell , vaccinations upto date, neutered and full tailed.both parents are ratters and he,s a chip off the old block.loves kids ,he,s our grandaughter,s best budddy.shift work causes us to be sensible ,he needs to be worked and have someone there during the day as he,s bored .pm for more infoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20141217_193836 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	55380

chuddleigh is now rehomed thanks for all your interest gents

It was good to meet you mate, and I think the little chap is going to be very happy here. Settling in really well - not a squeak out of him all night. Great with the kids too. Walked right round the mountain with the missus this morning, and been quite content pottering around the house with her this afternoon. She's just popped out to register him at the local vet practice.
    Will keep in touch, and maybe see you in the summer.

Good to see a happy ending for the little fella.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

A great ending to a thread I missed,... spot on SD!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

That's one real bonny. Dog ... Looks full o character too .... My first dog as s bairn was jack Russell ... Have a soft spot for them ... Good luck with it

Well done Tim great environment for the jack
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Quote Originally Posted by pendle View Post
    Well done Tim great environment for the jack
    Thanks mate, although it should be "well done" to mr & mrs Tozzybum really - they were clearly model dog owners. Done everything by the book. This little chap is impeccably well behaved, does what he's told, clean and tidy about the house, great with kids etc etc. It is to their eternal credit that they made a very difficult decision, in the dog's best interest, to re-home him when they realised that work commitments prevented them from giving him the active outdoor lifestyle he needed

At 8 months old he's come here at just the right age. Bonded straight away with the missus, and after just 3 days he's fast becoming her inseparable shadow.
    Mind you, he's got a bit to learn about sheep, cattle, pigs, poultry, cats and so on!