Marcbo Banning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a bit of a mitty and really quite arrogant from what I saw, so no massive loss in my opinion.

Seems like admin/owners are happy to close threads whenever the membership politely suggest they are out of order .... playground bully personified!

you really couldn't make it up.

And if you banned SD members for arrogance I can think of many who should go .....

Pretty sad that people with character are banned. We're all grown ups and can choose what we want to read or not read without this silly censoring.

When is Marcbo being reinstated?

Never hopefully!
I think some people should remind themselves that we are merely guests on this forum at the invitation of the owners. If you outstay your welcome, then you re gone - simple!
This is not for you or I to judge, but the site owners, but is one of the reasons that this site is a success, because inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated.
If you don't like it, then don't come back! Its that simple really.
MS

I can see a major membership 'cull' looming at this rate. Accept it and move on - life is too short for petty squabbles.
How about another pointless poll 'should MARCBO' have been banned? :rolleyes: Get over it!

Last edited:
I thought he was forthright, stood up or what he believed, and wasn't afraid to speak his mind........

Sad day when attributes such as those result in a ban. Poor show, Admin

I can't think of anyone that's been banned that didn't have his little harem of supporters..

Therefore nobody would ever be banned according to some folks logic..

Tough job owning a site and pleasing everyone.. I wonder how many of the knitting circle brigade and arm chair warriors would have kept their patience and tolerance for the numerous wancrs this site attracts these days.

Just go back and read some of his posts. Written just to wind people up and get an argument going. Some of it was entertaining, others just plain provocative and designed to create a row.

He was warned on more than one occasion by the owners to moderate himself and chose to ignore.

We enjoy a very educational and enjoyable community on here courtesy of the owners of the site who are all like minded individuals, keen stalkers and deer managers. They have a clear, fair set of rules and I for one are happy to abide by them. They have every right to manage the content of the site and keep the community behaving in the way they believe is correct and proper.

It's not a democracy it's a privately owned website / forum , the owners can do what ever they like within the law but if you don't like it .... There is really nothing you can do ....moan post etc but if they want you gone ...your gone ....I think they are reasonably fair about it ....can't please everyone

As for 27 yrs of SF service...... As al ready said .... Maybe true but most who have served SF don't advertise the fact .

Some folk revel in stirring ****

Paul

I just hope his high school grades improve now he won't be wasting so much time winding people up on here!

I have to admit , I'm not surprised . One of the main reasons I enjoy this site is because of the humor and knowledge that's available on it . I'm sure Marcbo has a lot of both , but unfortunately he chose an inappropriate way of expressing both , regrettable really IMHO .

AB

C,est la vie,!:tiphat:shame he had an opinion just like everyone else ,even if you didnt agree with it,:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Slightly odd maybe that someone gets banned for having an opinion and being controversial rather than those that rise to it and fan the flames. Don't like it, ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back