Available: Deer hunting in Hungary

HungarianHunter

Hi Guys

Sorry about the poor post i send in the first place.This is the first time pls forgive me.My name is George i hunting since i was 18 year old in Hungary.I living in London in the last five year and hunting around the UK.I start organize huntings in Hungary because finally i fined the time to go with anyone who wants to get a great hunting trip with right price.
With my experience what i got as a Hungarian hunter i can take you one of the best hunting grounds(45-90 minutes drive from the airport) in Hungary also i will be able to answer any question about the huntings in Hungary.
The prices starts for Roe Deer from 100£ /day Red Deer 150£/day Wild boar 150£/day(summer time unlimited up to 12cm tusk)
We have bookings size of 5kg Red Stag 3 day hunting trip for 700£ also we start to organize a 3 days driven wild boar hunting in November.
Availability every middle and end of the month all the year.
The prices include the hunting and the accommodation and all the help to organise the trip.
If you have a question about any type of hunting,sizes,prices,ect pls contact me any time.PM or on 07780006587 phone number.

Thanks George

Last edited:
Hmm, some biting comments here. May I ask where to find the "rules" regarding introductions and if indeed these same rules apply to someone joining as a trade member. Excuse my inability to find the information myself. I have looked hither and yon in the various sections without success.
Thank you.

Welcome to the site George. It would be noce to know a bit about "you" and your hunting interests along with a little more about your business. This would give your potential customers a little more confidence and may result in better business. As far as putting your prices up, I personally prefer that too, as it lets me know straight away if this is something I cold afford. However it seems a little rich that you are being asked to advertise your prices when so many others on here fail to do so when advertising shooting. It's up to you of course but I think it's much better to lay your shop out for all to see. Hope you enjoy the site and can give us a little flavour of hunting in your country.

Welcome to the site George. It would be noce to know a bit about "you" and your hunting interests along with a little more about your business. This would give your potential customers a little more confidence and may result in better business. As far as putting your prices up, I personally prefer that too, as it lets me know straight away if this is something I cold afford. However it seems a little rich that you are being asked to advertise your prices when so many others on here fail to do so when advertising shooting. It's up to you of course but I think it's much better to lay your shop out for all to see. Hope you enjoy the site and can give us a little flavour of hunting in your country.

especially the one that posted.... I seem to remember people were to pm him regarding hind stalking no prices on his advert Some people have a short memory when they climb on that high horse....

Roe deer and Red deer hunting available in Hungary.Please PM or call me on 07780006587 for any enquires.Also Wild Boar hunting hunting available.

Thanks George

Hi Guys

Sorry about the poor post i send in the first place.This is the first time pls forgive me.My name is George i hunting since i was 18 year old in Hungary.I living in London in the last five year and hunting around the UK.I start organize huntings in Hungary because finally i fined the time to go with anyone who wants to get a great hunting trip with right price.
With my experience what i got as a Hungarian hunter i can take you one of the best hunting grounds(45-90 minutes drive from the airport) in Hungary also i will be able to answer any question about the huntings in Hungary.
The prices starts for Roe Deer from 100£ /day Red Deer 150£/day Wild boar 150£/day(summer time unlimited up to 12cm tusk)
We have bookings size of 5kg Red Stag 3 day hunting trip for 700£ also we start to organize a 3 days driven wild boar hunting in November.
Availability every middle and end of the month all the year.
The prices include the hunting and the accommodation and all the help to organise the trip.
If you have a question about any type of hunting,sizes,prices,ect pls contact me any time.

Thanks George

Good news i just organized 2 place for driven wild boar.

Driven wild boar

We have two places to go one 45 minutes(Borzsony county) away from the airport the other one 180 minutes(Zala County:) from the airport.

Borzsony county:

2 days driven wild boar hunting Group 18-25 NO SHOOTING FEE AND NO TROPHY FEE
October,November,December,January,February

Including 3 nights accommodation,all the registration fee,transport,breakfast,lunch dinner.

Cost:350£

Hunting

0-4 wild boar/ group 175£/day/person

5-10 wild boar/ group 360£/day/person

11-35 wild boar/ group 600£/day/person

36+ wild boar/ group 700£/day/person

Zala County:
December,January

2 days driven wild boar hunting Group 13-18

Including 3 nights accommodation,all the registration fee,transport,breakfast,lunch dinner.

Cost:750£

300£/wild boar /person NO TROPHY FEE

Thanks George

Back