Trigger for cz 527

big ears

Hi just got a CZ 527 in 204R. Have tried adjusting trigger but still not as would like, anyone recommend new triggers that will fit the cz527 please?

BE

Hi just got a CZ 527 in 204R. Have tried adjusting trigger but still not as would like, anyone recommend new triggers that will fit the cz527 please?

BE

CZ triggers have a break in period. Don't even bother with the set trigger (awful) but the single trigger can be set down to a good hunting weight and will smooth up -and get better- with use. I had to adjust both my Hornet and my 204. After a couple of hundred rounds they lost the gritty feeling. That suggested, Timney makes one for the CZ 550 which is said also fits the 527~Muir

BE
Where did you find of one of those from, been looking for a while now can't find a new Varmint anywhere , is yours the American or Varmint model ..

Last edited:
CZ triggers have a break in period. Don't even bother with the set trigger (awful) but the single trigger can be set down to a good hunting weight and will smooth up -and get better- with use. I had to adjust both my Hornet and my 204. After a couple of hundred rounds they lost the gritty feeling. That suggested, Timney makes one for the CZ 550 which is said also fits the 527~Muir
thanks Muir have adjusted it as good as I can, there is still a bit of creep but as you say a gritty kind of bitting point. Will keep firing it and hopefully it will loosen. Asked local RFD about timney and he didn't think it would be much better! I suppose it's more reasons to go out and shoot it.

Where did you find of one of those from, been looking for a while now can't find a new Varmint anywhere , is yours the American or Varmint model ..
hi yes it's s varmint barrel. Went to local RFD and think he rang Edgar Bros and it arrived. Must have got lucky.

BE

Back