Thread: sightron scope vs night force scope

sightron scope vs night force scope

I currently have a night force scope for lamping and have heard that sightron are better with a front mounted nv add on. Does anyone have a view on this or can anyone recommend anything better for use with nightvision

many thanks

I'm more likely to think that there is no suitable front mounted system. My personal opinion only.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Hi george

I have never been a fan of night force scopes they seem very tight fov no mater what size mag you use, so I would imagine that using it with a front mounted nv scope my be a problem if the fov proves to be inhibited by the scopes structure,

The other thing you could do is have a look at the nv forum and search what your after there, I sold a few things to get myself a armasite drone pro and have not looked back since, now I'm saving for a wee cheap 222 to make it my full time set up nv rig,

If I was in your shoes I would have sold the nf and purchased the drone, but that's me sir not you,

Have a look at the nv form bud it may help,

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

SW Birmingham (Rubery Rednal)
    If I were using a front-mounted NVD I'be be looking for a solidly-built scope to hang it off. Sightron scopes have many good qualities, but their reputation doesn't rest on their strength. Nightforce make a point of it.

If you have an extended rail you can sit the NVD on then then ignore the above comment.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay