Name:	P1000613.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000614.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	689For Sale

One pair of brand new never been worn Red Setter Hunting Boots in original box and all tags

Mens size 9 D

Gore-Tex lined + 400 grams Thinsulate lining, Vibram sole

Attachment 686Attachment 688

135.00 mailed

Last edited by Max; 05-04-2010 at 11:53.

I'm nowt to do with Max, but this is just an endorsement for Irish Setter boots - I wear a pair for stalking (different style) and they are dry, warm and very comfortable. What more do you want? Apart from having them delivered by Kelly Brooke, and you ain't going to get THAT included in the price!!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

another endorsement here. been wearing them for years. the only boots I have ever owned that fit perfect straight from the box.

its only been the last couple of years that they have been available in the UK

& yet another endorsement. I have owned a pair for a year & they are beyond doubt the best boots I have ever bought. Worth every penny & then some

great boots,if anyone is going to the usa, buy them there, outdoor world do the full range, for about half the money here, the outdoor world shop in orlando will be graced with my presence in 4 weeks time and shall be indulging myself.(oops, if not going to the states buy maxs,a bargain)

I recently bought a pair, on12hr nights walking up and down a lambing shed at the moment,this normally leaves my feet throbing,but not this year,this is straight out of the box so big thumbs up for the Irish setters....

Why would a red setter want some boots????? AHHH thats why your selling them you got a GWP did you buy the wrong ones for him??

Sorry, I've had a long boring day

Who were you boring mateand did they mind

Better day tomorrow or today when you get to work

Hi David
    You know me mate I'll bore anything given half a chance
    Went and sat in a field after a Roebuck within a mile of my house last night, didnt think I would ever see them that close to home. So that made the day a lot better

You have a PM Max.