Don't understand it

NickyA

I know it's a bit too high, but I think it looks great, her indoors on the other hand doesn't want it in our lounge :D

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 108
If to be honest it does look a wee incongruous in that pale pink setting.

Do you have a Man Cave clad in leather and pine??

K

Pale pink! FFS she told me it was Liberace Rouge!

No man cave, but I am planning on building a log cabin in the garden of our holiday home and will put it there. In the meantime I will replace our wedding photo in my office with it .........

Pale pink! FFS she told me it was Liberace Rouge!

No man cave, but I am planning on building a log cabin in the garden of our holiday home and will put it there. In the meantime I will replace our wedding photo in my office with it .........

Hell, I just had senior moment and couldn't spell aubergine! Pale of course.

K

The Bronze medal will fit perfectly on the shield, when I find it! Hopefully then it won't look such an odd shape.

"our" lounge....
So naive... ;) :D

Not really, I chose the log burner and I keep upgrading the TV and surround sound without discussing it with her. Granted she chose the colour and I went along with it. I think the sofas were a joint effort!

The problem is that last July I took here to a 2 seater high seat a mate had put up on a new permission. I didn't take my rifle, just a couple of pairs of bins and a camera. A fantastic looking buck came through and we admired him as he walked within 10 metres of the tree we were sat in. She said it was a lovely sight on a summers evening and I agreed. The following night i went back with a mate and shot the buck!

So she feels that it is not fair that she took the photos of him and then I went straight out the following night, shot him then had his head scored and mounted, it just so happens that he looks straight at her when she's watching TV.

I'll put him up in my office instead!

Back