Remington 700 CDL Special Edition 100 year 30-06 New Value?

Petecannon

Hi there,
As in the title, I have a Remington 700 CDL Special edition 30-06 New that sadly I may be looking to sell.

The rifle has never been fired and I would like to get your input as to the possible value/price I could put on it.

Many thanks
PeterIMGP9549.jpgIMGP9547.jpgIMGP9543.jpgIMGP9541.jpgIMGP9542.jpgIMGP9551.jpgIMGP9546.jpg

Has the trigger been rectified under the recall scheme? :stir: :rofl:

Nice looking rifle. I suppose it would be difficult to value other than to look at the value of a similar basic 700 of that age on something like guntrader and add a small premium. Possibly of greater value in the U.S. where collectors may want to complete a collection as Remington produce a commerative rifle in a different calibre each year if I remember right.

Last edited:
It is hard to put a value on it in the UK.

Remington used to put out a Model 700 Classic every year, in a different chambering, but they do few commemorativies. For 2006, Winchester put out the 1885 High Wall in .30-06. I handled a second-hand one for sale the other day, asking what it sold for new, $1,250.00. But a new 1885 in .30-06, when they make a run, is $1,679.00.

There is one for sale on gun trader for £950 BUT it comes with mounts, a jewell trigger, a moderator and a Mc Millan stock along with the original... so I'd say £600 tops

Last edited:
Sorry I've no input on value. I just wanted to say personally Remmy 700's don't really do it for me, but that is one good looking rifle!
Good luck with the sale.
ATB Lee

Back