Thread: Introduction..

Hello.. Just as requested by admin .. a brief introduction...

kind regards

Hi Calvin welcome to the site, however this is what was actually requested by Admin...

We don't need any personal details just an idea of the sort of shooting/stalking you do, your rough location and the sort of calibres and firearms you favour.
    I don't think 'hello' covers it...

I am quite a private person.. I have been hunting all my life, i have worked on contracts on the rest and be thankful, and cobler.. I was drafted into glenfeshie.. mar lodge ect. I am a dmq level 2 Assesor.
    I worked at winston churchills game dealers for a short time in dunoon, my main trade is slaughterman butcher.
    Self employed in Hunting. working in hunt service... and stalking!

Hope this covers it admin, just do not like these knd of places.. so my apologies for the short intro.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Cheers John..

Kind Regards.

Thanks for expanding on the intro.

If you read the PM you got from Admin you'll also find a link to the rules regarding posting ads:

Classified Rules - Please Read!

3) Posting in the Correct Section

• All classified ads (i.e. items for sale or wanted) must be placed in the correct category under the Classifieds section (and subsections: Reloading, Firearms etc).
    • Adverts and items for sale posted outside the Classifieds section will simply be removed.

4) Membership Requirements

You need to have been registered for 30 days and have made 30 posts in order to create an advert in the Classifieds section. This is because Classifieds is a free service provided for our members. We want it to benefit active members who take part in the site and not by people who just want to use the site as a free eBay.