Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS

Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS

I have my Grizzly for sale.
    It's a 700 FI (fuel injected) EPS (electric power steering)

A very powerful go anywhere (almost) atv. I have used it this last winter on my syndicate and saved a lot of dragging and back ache.
    It's in really good order as I like to keep my kit good.
    Just put a new step on as the original was cracked, changed the oil in the diffs and engine, checked the drive belt and while in there changed the one way bearing which make the engine braking work.
    I have fitted a decent front rack on which holds a carcass tray very well. 2 deer will fit in there with no messing about trying to tie the things on etc. Plus stops all the blood running over the quad. (I could take this off if required and replace with the standard one)
    Tyres are nearly new.
    Road legal (is registered sorn at the moment)
    Has a front winch
    Bar to mount gun rack or use as a rest.
    4WD is just a push button as is Diff lock (this makes this machine a true 4WD) and it makes a hell of a difference if you do get in some muck or snow.
    Power steering is great and stops all that pulling of you're arms when in 4WD.
    A real easy machine to ride.
    Auto gears with a high and low range. Great for just going real slow or up steep hills with out the need to be slipping the belt.
    Year 2008 with very low hours use.
    Has aluminium skid plates underneath so frame has always been protected from bumps.
    Has the normal scrapes and scratches you'd expect from use but nothing detrimental.

All I can say is this machine will last a long time and is set up for hauling out deer easily.
    I am only selling as it's on my company books and a new one at the right price is available.
    It will come with an invoice and registration docs.
    Has spare key.

I will be taking it upto my ground on Thursday in Argyll so could deliver anywhere between Argyll and Rugby on the way back.
    I am keeping my trailer as I'll still need it.
    I can of course deliver else where at reasonable cost if required.
    Any questions feel free to give me a call. (PM for number).
    Price 3650.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2963.JPG 
Views:	718 
Size:	607.9 KB 
ID:	55868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2964.JPG 
Views:	598 
Size:	607.7 KB 
ID:	55869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2960.JPG 
Views:	671 
Size:	607.7 KB 
ID:	55870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2962.JPG 
Views:	577 
Size:	625.0 KB 
ID:	55871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2961.JPG 
Views:	452 
Size:	583.3 KB 
ID:	55872
    Last edited by woodmaster; 26-04-2015 at 19:09.

Coming back on monday. Any interest?

Back from Argyll. Not put to much use this trip but saved a little carrying out for my mate. All working as expected and ready for someone to put to work. Be a great help on a shoot with good racks for carrying bags of grain etc.
    PM if interested.

hi what size of tubeing did you use for front rack

It's 25mmx25mmx1.6mm. Galvanised. However I will spray it matt black. Something I intended to do but put it to work before I got round to it.

I've put this up at below anything I've found for sale else where. Surprised no one has been in touch.
    A well maintained machine at what I think is a reasonable price.
    Offers considered.

thanks for the reply im going to make a rack for my own grizzly these bikes have awesome power far better than any other quad higher ground clearance exellent machine

I'm surprised it not been snapped up great machine with bags of power and the joy of power steering once you try that you will want a quad that has it.

Very sensible offers considered.