Swarovski 7x50's

Bridon0320

Alright all I've ended up with two pairs of Swarovskis one 8x42 and 7x50 after using both pairs I feel that the 8x42's are better for the type of stalking I do and will be selling the others does anyone know usually what these go for or anyone that needs a pair I don't want to the the P so would rather know what everyone thinks they should sell for so I can advertise. Thanks in advance. Opps they are SLC.

Alright all I've ended up with two pairs of Swarovskis one 8x42 and 7x50 after using both pairs I feel that the 8x42's are better for the type of stalking I do and will be selling the others does anyone know usually what these go for or anyone that needs a pair I don't want to the the P so would rather know what everyone thinks they should sell for so I can advertise. Thanks in advance. Opps they are SLC.

Gregor is selling a pair of the same in mint condition for £935, see: http://www.rmacleod.co.uk/CUSTOMER S_H STOCK LIST.pdf

Ace Optics have a pair of 7x42's for £699: Binoculars - Ace Optics

Last edited:
Cheers Gents,

just need 30 posts then I'll advertise on here see if anyone maybe wants a swap for a .17.

Brian.

Back